Printelect’s Wireless Alert System 2000 is the perfect way to notify poll workers or precinct officials that a curbside voter has arrived. The wireless, motion-detecting sensor operates on one 9-volt battery (not included) and will detect a person or vehicle passing by out to about 50 feet. The sensor will then send a signal back to the receiver up to a 1/2 mile away. Great for election offices, school entrances, fire stations, police stations, and buildings with limited handicap access.
Up to four zones can be monitored with additional transmitters. The transmitters can be programmed so they will each sound a different tone at the receiver.
- Extremely easy to use and install
- motion detector/receiver kit with a 1/2 mile radio transmitter range and 50 foot motion detection range*
- wireless transmitter uses a passive infrared (PIR) beam detection
- Does NOT require a direct line of sight between the motion detector and receiver
- Waterproof transmitter assembly
- Receiver features sound and volume controls
- Select one of four tones: classical, Westminster chime, ding dong, or whistle/li>
- Sensor operates on one 9-Volt battery
- Receiver plugs into wall
- *actual range will vary based on local terrain