FULL-SERVICE VOTE BY MAIL SOLUTIONS ARE HERE!
Election Printing by Election Experts
Printelect provides a safe and trackable print/mailing service that reduces the timeline to voter, alleviates labor concerns, and clears the workflow bottleneck all while reducing costs.
Questions about the vote-by-mail process?
Q: How does the absentee ballot printing and mailing process work?
1. You upload your data to our secure server.
2. We process that data.
3. You approve your proofs.
4. We print the ballots, assemble any inserts into the envelopes, seal and put into the mail stream.
5. We provide audit reports and tracking information to your department for you and your voter’s reference.
Q: What are the benefits of outsourcing the absentee printing and mailing?
A: Depending on your current system, there can be many benefits
1. Reduced labor costs, logistics, learning curve and human error.
2. No internal spatial concerns for printed material storage or assembly area.
3. A true“Ballot-On-Demand” scenario with less ballot waste.
4. Optimal postal rate = budgetary savings.
5. Increased tracking and audibility.